Our sunshields have at least 12 uses. These multi-functional shields reduce direct exposure from sunlight and protect against outdoor elements. They can be worn as a neckerchief, mask, hair band, scarf, foulard, head band, wristband, balaclava, cap, scrunchy, pirate, do rag, plus much more! Made to withstand the elements, our sunshield fabric is lightweight, breathable and seamless with moisture wicking properties that is soft to the touch. Perfect for fishing, boating, hunting, gardening and any other outdoor activities.
HOW DOES THE CUSTOM SUNSHIELD PROCESS NORMALLY WORK IF YOU WANT TO ORDER MORE THAN 20 SUNSHIELDS?
1. Order a Free Quality Sample and include all the required information by completing the form above and clicking the 'Add to Cart' button.
The pricing is included on our quote page. Please make sure it works within the budget of your project. We are not a huge company with large budgets that can send out thousands of free samples to people just because they think they can get something for FREE. Thank you for understanding and respecting this policy so we can continue to offer free samples to our custom clients.
2. Once you get your free sample and approve it, please place your order on our website to proceed. At this point, our design team will start working on an awesome design for you. When your place your order, be sure to give us any design direction and logo(s)/artwork by uploading on the order page.
The design options are virtually unlimited. We can print just about any color or picture. A good rule of thumb is that if you can print the design on a piece of paper and it looks good, then it will look good on a sunshield.
If you are a designer or have a designer you would like to use, you can provide us ready to print art that is 24cm wide by 48 cm tall in high res PDF format. No bleed is necessary. This image will be printed twice on each side of the seamless sunshield fabric. If you have two different files that you would like printed on each side, we can accommodate that request. Just be aware that we do our best to match up the two prints on the sides where they meet but due to shrinking during the heating process it may not be exact.
3. We will send you a digital mockup of your design to approve.
4. Once approved, we will place your order on our production schedule. It typically takes about 3-4 weeks to produce and deliver.
WHAT IF I NEED DIFFERENT COLORS TO REPRESENT TEAMS OR GROUP AT AN EVENT?
1. Not a problem!! We do this all the time. These are called "color-ways" and can provide as many as you would like. As long as the design is the same for each sunshields and only the background color or theme color changes then you will still be able to to take advantage of our low cost price based on the total volume. there will just be a small up-charge per unit based on the number of color-ways you need. To get an exact quote on color-way up-charges, please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. If you would like to pick the colors or would like our designers to do it for you, either way is fine. We use the Pantone Matching System, so if you can provide us the PMS codes for the colors it will be helpful, if not, our designers can match just about any color. Here is a link to the Pantone Color Finder.
WHAT IS A QUALITY SAMPLE?
We provide FREE quality samples to customers who are interested in ordering at least 20 custom sunshields. We only provide one quality sample per organization. This quality sample is for you to review the quality of our sunshields. The quality sample is NOT a custom sample. However, it will represent the same quality as the product we will design custom for you when you place your order.
- Soft and Breathable
- Up to 30 UPF Sun Protection
- Moisture wicking
- 100% seamless polyester fabric
- One size fits most
- Machine washable